Never been in Baikal, but always dreamed about it?
Well, we will make your dreams true. We have created a tour for you that will make you fall in love with Baikal. In 7 full days you will visit all the main locations: Irkutsk, Arshan, Olkhon, Listvyanka, Circum-Baikal Railway, learn what shamanism is, try the national Buryat cuisine, meet sunrises and sunsets, and swim in the most crystal and clean lake in the whole planet.
Baikal has been waiting for you for millions of years and now this moment has come. Don’t miss your chance. Feel Baikal with us.
IRKUTSK – ARSHAN
Meeting in the airport at 10.00. Departure to Arshan village. On the way you will see Baikal from a bird’s eye view. Lunch at a Buryat restaurant. Further trekking to the waterfall. On the way to the waterfall we visit the Mongolian market. After that we will go to the Buddhist Temple at the foot of the Sayan Mountains. Then visit an extinct volcano. Here you can walk inside the krator and take the hardened lava with you. Also you will have a chance to see Sayany deers in local farm. After we go to the hot springs, where we can swim and relax after a hard day. Return to Arshan. Dinner is free. Overnight in the guest house.
ARSHAN – LISTVYANKA
Breakfast. Departure to Slyudyanka. Walk around the village – sightseeing of local attractions. Lunch. After that we board an electric train and go to Listvyanka. Within 5 hours you will drive along the coast of Lake Baikal. Arrival in Listvyanka. Check in hotel. Dinner is free. Overnight in the hotel.
Breakfast. Today you will visit Taltsy open-air museum. Here you will get acquainted with architecture of the 18th and 19th centuries. Then you will go up with the cable car to the Chersky Stone, from where you can see a picturesque panorama of Baikal and the source of the Angara river. Lunch in a restaurant with Baikal cuisine, where you will finally have the opportunity to taste the famous Baikal omul. Visit the Baikal Museum, where you discover flora and fauna of the Baikal region, you will see live seals, dive to the bottom of Lake Baikal at a depth of 1,637 m for 15 minutes.
Guided walks, visits to the fish market. You can also go to the nerpinarium or order a boat trip (not included in the price). Free time. Dinner is free. Overnight in the hotel.
LISTVYANKA – KHUZHIR
Breakfast. Transfer to the hydrofoil boat. Boarding. Now you will go to Khuzhir, Olkhon Island.
Arrival at 2 p.m. Late lunch. Today you will have an excursion around Khuzhir village: Shaman Rock, one of the nine sacred place of Asia. Dinner. Overnight in the resort.
OLKHON ISLAND (KHUZHIR)
Breakfast. Departure for an excursion (8 hours) at the northernmost point of the island – Cape Khoboy. Due to a lack of roads on the island, your trip will be in “road-off” style in specially designed cars like UAZ or Niva.
Cape Khoboy is a sacred place for the indigenous people of the island – the Buryats. It takes plenty of shamanic rituals and religious ceremonies. Here you can see all four sides of the lake. During your excursion, the driver will prepare for you lunch from fresh fish.
Return to Khuzhir. Dinner and overnight in the resort.
OLKHON ISLAND (KHUZHIR)
Breakfast. Today you will have the opportunity to choose your own day:
1) Free day. Today you can swim and sunbathe on the beaches of Khuzhir.
2) Day on Bicycles. Bicycle rental – 1500 rubles per day.
3) Water excursion around the area of the Small Sea (group). Today you will see Ogoy Island, Zamogoy Island, Elenka Island. You will try the healing springs, visit the Buddhist stupa. In addition, today you may see real seals in the wild.
The cost of the tour is 5000 rubles per person.
OLKHON ISLAND (KHUZHIR) – IRKUTSK
Breakfast. Today we have a long road to Irkutsk (about 5 hours). Departure at 9 am. Ferry crossing the Olkhon Gates channel. Transfer to Irkutsk. On the way you will be able to see 3 types of terrain: rocks, forests and steppes. Lunch in the ethnopark “Golden Horde”. In addition, today you will get acquainted with the Buryat folklore: dances, songs, throat singing, purification rites, etc. Arrival in Irkutsk by 16.00 at the airport. End of the program.
- 87 500 RUR per person in a group of 4 people
- 81 500 RUR per person in a group of 5 people
- 75 500 RUR per person in a group of 6 people
- 74 500 RUR per person in a group of 7 people
- 73 500 RUR per person in a group of 8 people
- 71 500 RUR per person in a group of 9 people
- 68 000 RUR per person in a group of 10 people
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Transport as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- English-speaking guide
- Visits and Excursions as per itinerary
- Activities as per itinerary
- Tickets for a train and for hydrofoil
Price does not include:
- Airline tickets
- Visa fees and travel insurance
- Personal expenses and tips
- Invitation letter
- Trip Length: 6 days
- Group: 2 – 10 persons
- Departure: on request
- Period: May – September
- Accommodation: Hotel, Resort
- Activities: Excursions, Cruise, Cultural exploration
- Transport: Private car / bus, Train, Hydrofoil , Ferry, 4WD car
- Visited area: Irkutsk, Listvyanka, Sludyanka, Small Sea, Khuzhir, Olkhon Island
- 28.06.22 — 04.07.22 — available
- 03.07.22 — 09.07.22 — available
- 10.07.22 — 16.07.22 — available
- 17.07.22 — 23.07.22 — available
- 24.07.22 — 30.07.22 — available
- 31.07.22 — 06.08.22 — available
- 07.08.22 — 13.08.22 — available
- 14.08.22 — 20.08.22 — available
- 21.08.22 — 27.08.22 — available