KINGDOM OF ICE
79 900 RUB
Never been in Baikal, but always dreamed about it?
Well, we will make your dreams true. We have created a tour for you that will make you fall in love with Baikal. In 7 full days you will visit all the main locations: Irkutsk, Arshan, Olkhon, Listvyanka, Circum-Baikal Railway, learn what shamanism is, try the national Buryat cuisine, meet sunrises and sunsets, and swim in the most crystal and clean lake in the whole planet.
Baikal has been waiting for you for millions of years and now this moment has come. Don’t miss your chance. Feel Baikal with us.
IRKUTSK – ARSHAN
Meeting in the airport at 10.00. Departure to Arshan village. On the way you will see Baikal from a bird’s eye view. Lunch at a Buryat restaurant. Further trekking to the waterfall. On the way to the waterfall we visit the Mongolian market. After that we will go to the Buddhist Temple at the foot of the Sayany Mountains. Then visit an extinct volcano. Here you can walk inside the krator and take the hardened lava with you. Also you will have a chance to see Sayany deers in local farm. After we go to the hot springs, where we can swim and relax after a hard day. Return to Arshan. Dinner is free. Overnight in the guest house.
ARSHAN – LISTVYANKA
Breakfast. Departure to Slyudyanka. Walk around the village – sightseeing of local attractions. Lunch. After that we board an electric train and go to Listvyanka. During 5 hours you will ride along the coast of Lake Baikal. Arrival in Listvyanka. Check in hotel. Dinner is free. Overnight in the hotel.
Breakfast. Today you will visit Taltsy open-air museum. Here you will get acquainted with architecture of the 18th and 19th centuries. Then you will go up with the cable car to the Chersky Stone, from where you can see a picturesque panorama of Baikal and the source of the Angara river. Lunch in a restaurant with Baikal cuisine, where you will finally have the opportunity to taste the famous Baikal omul. Visit the Baikal Museum, where you discover flora and fauna of the Baikal region, you will see live seals, dive to the bottom of Lake Baikal at a depth of 1,637 m for 15 minutes.
Guided walks, visits to the fish market. You can also go to the nerpinarium or order a boat trip (not included in the price). Free time. Dinner is free. Overnight in the hotel.
LISTVYANKA – KHUZHIR
Breakfast. Transfer to a hovercraft. Boarding. Now you will go to Khuzhir, Olkhon Island.
Today you will see Sukhaya (Dry) Bay, Peschannaya (Sandy) Bay, cliff Sagan-Zaba, where you can make amazing photos. Winter picnic. Arrival at 4 p.m. Today you will have an excursion around Khuzhir village: Shaman Rock, one of the nine sacred place of Asia. Dinner. Overnight in guest house.
OLKHON ISLAND (KHUZHIR)
Breakfast. Departure for an excursion (7 hours) at the northernmost point of the island – Cape Khoboy. Your trip will be in “off-road” style by specialized cars like UAZ or Niva on ice.
Cape Khoboy, a sacred place for the indigenous people of the island – the Buryats. It takes plenty of shamanic rituals and religious ceremonies. Here you can enjoy ice skating. Also today you will be able to measure the thickness of the ice with a drill and taste the water of Lake Baikal. During your walk along the cape, the driver will cook for you a lunch from fresh fish in the open air. Also today you will learn what the Baikal kiss.
Return to Khuzhir. Dinner and overnight in the guest house.
OLKHON ISLAND (KHUZHIR)
Breakfast. We continue our journey on Baikal ice. Today you will have an excursion around the South part of Olkhon Island. Also you will visit Ogoy Island where you will find the Buddhist stupa of Enlightenment. According to legend, if you make three circles around the Stupa and make a wish, it will definitely come true. You will also visit Cape Khorgoy, where you can see beautiful ice caves and take great photos. Our guide will tell you many legends and stories about these places. Return to Khuzhir at about 17.00. Dinner and overnight in the guest house.
OLKHON ISLAND (KHUZHIR) – IRKUTSK
Breakfast. Transfer to Irkutsk. On the way, you will have several stops in interesting places.
Lunch in Buryat Yurt. Also here you will see show of local artistes: songs, dance and throat singing.
Arrival in Irkutsk. Transfer to the airport. End of the program.
- 79 900 RUB per person in a group of 9 people
- 84 500 RUB per person in a group of 8 people
- 85 500 RUB per person in a group of 7 people
- 88 500 RUB per person in a group of 6 people
- 99 500 RUB per person in a group of 5 people
- 105 500 RUB per person in a group of 4 people
Extra 15 000 RUB for single accommodation.
- Accommodation according to the program (hotels, guesthouses)
- Transport according to the program (Minivan, 4WD car)
- Meals according to the program (Day 1 – lunch; Day 2 – breakfast, lunch; Day 3– breakfast, lunch;
Day 4 – breakfast, lunch, diner; Day 5 – breakfast, lunch, diner; Day 6 – breakfast, lunch, diner; Day 7 – breakfast, lunch)
- Professional guide services
- Visits and excursions according to the program
- Activities according to the program
- Tickets to museums, national park tickets.
Price does not include:
- Airline tickets
- Visa fees and Travel insurance
- Personal expenses and
- Invitation letter
- The sequence of visits can be changed depending on weather conditions.
- Guaranteed departure from 4 people.
- Accommodation is expected in rooms of the “Standard” category.
- The room category can be changed according to your preferences. Please contact us before departure.
- Trip Length: 7 days
- Group: from 4 persons
- Departure: on request
- Period: February – March
- Accommodation: Hotel, Guest House
- Transport: Private car / bus, Train, Hovercraft, 4WD car
- Visited area: Irkutsk, Arshan, Listvyanka, Sludyanka, Small Sea, Khuzhir, Olkhon Island.
- 09.02.23 — 15.02.23 (available)
- 16.02.23 — 22.02.23 (available)
- 23.02.22 — 01.03.22 (available)
- 02.03.22 — 08.03.22 (available)
- 09.03.22 — 15.03.22 (available)
- 16.03.22 — 22.03.22 (available)
- 23.03.22 — 29.03.22 (available)