65 700 RUB
Bored with the gray days? Don’t know how to spend your vacation? Trust us and we will make your trip unforgettable !!!
We present to your attention a tour that has already won the hearts of thousands of people – Ice of Baikal.
This is not just a name, this is its soul, because in just 6 days on Baikal you will visit all the main attractions of Winter Baikal, see the endless fields of Baikal ice, recharge the energy of Baikal, get acquainted with the local culture, ride on a hovercraft, and even feel the “kiss of Baikal “.
In 6 unforgettable days, you will learn the history of Irkutsk, visit Listvyanka, drive in A hovercraft along the western coast of Lake Baikal, get to know Olkhon, try Buryat cuisine, see Cape Khoboy, climb the famous Ogoy Island, make thousands of photos for Instagram, and then you will collect a bunch of likes and become a celebrity 🙂 but it is not exactly 🙂
However at least the official account @Baikalvision will like your photos 🙂
IRKUTSK – LISTVYANKA – IRKUTSK
Morning meeting at the airport / railway station with a nameplate “Baikal Vision”. Transfer to Listvyanka. On the way you will visit Taltsy museum – architecture museum under open air. Then you will visit the Baikal Limnological Museum, where you discover flora and fauna of the Baikal region, you will see live seals, dive to the bottom of Lake Baikal at a depth of 1,637 m for 15 minutes.
After you will take a lift to Cherskiy rock to look at the picturesque panorama of the Baikal and Angara river.
Lunch in a restaurant of Baikal cuisine, where you will taste famous Baikal omul and Buryat national cuisine. After lunch you will visit a fish market.
You can also go to the nerpinary or enjoy a hovercraft trip or a dog sledding (extra charge). Free dinner. Overnight in the hotel.
LISTVYANKA – KHUZHIR
Breakfast. Transfer to a hovercraft. Boarding. Now you will go to Khuzhir, Olkhon Island.
Today you will see Sukhaya (Dry) Bay, Peschannaya (Sandy) Bay, cliff Sagan-Zaba, where you can make amazing photos. Winter picnic. Arrival at 4 p.m. Today you will have an excursion around Khuzhir village: Shaman Rock, one of the nine sacred place of Asia. Dinner. Overnight in guest house.
Breakfast. Departure for an excursion (7 hours) at the northernmost point of the island – Cape Khoboy. Your trip will be in “off-road” style by specialized cars like UAZ or Niva on ice.
Cape Khoboy, a sacred place for the indigenous people of the island – the Buryats. It takes plenty of shamanic rituals and religious ceremonies. Here you can enjoy ice skating. Also today you will be able to measure the thickness of the ice with a drill and taste the water of Lake Baikal. During your walk along the cape, the driver will cook for you a lunch from fresh fish in the open air. Also today you will learn what the Baikal kiss.
Return to Khuzhir. Dinner and overnight in the guest house.
Breakfast. We continue our journey on Baikal ice. Today you will have an excursion around the South part of Olkhon Island. Also you will visit Ogoy Island where you will find the Buddhist stupa of Enlightenment. According to legend, if you make three circles around the Stupa and make a wish, it will definitely come true. You will also visit Cape Khorgoy, where you can see beautiful ice caves and take great photos. Our guide will tell you many legends and stories about these places. Return to Khuzhir at about 17.00. Dinner and overnight in the guest house.
KHUZHIR – IRKUTSK
Breakfast. Transfer to Irkutsk. On the way, you will have several stops in interesting places. Lunch in Buryat Yurt. Also you will see show of local artistes: songs, dance and throat singing.
Arrival in Irkutsk. Transfer to the airport. End of the program.
- 64 700 RUB per person in a group of 8 people
- 69 400 RUB per person in a group of 8 people
- 70 400 RUB per person in a group of 7 people
- 72 400 RUB per person in a group of 6 people
- 82 700 RUB per person in a group of 5 people
- 86 700 RUB per person in a group of 4 people
Extra 10 000 RUB for single accommodation.
- Accommodation according to the program (hotels, guesthouses)
- Transport according to the program (Minivan, 4WD car)
- Meals according to the program (Day 1 – lunch; Day 2 – breakfast, lunch, dinner; Day 3– breakfast, lunch, dinner;
Day 4 – breakfast, lunch, diner; Day 5 – breakfast, lunch)
- Professional guide services
- Visits and excursions according to the program
- Activities according to the program
- Tickets to museums, national park tickets.
Price does not include:
- Airline tickets
- Visa fees and Travel insurance
- Personal expenses and
- Invitation letter
- The sequence of visits can be changed depending on weather conditions.
- Guaranteed departure from 4 people.
- Accommodation is expected in rooms of the “Standard” category.
- The room category can be changed according to your preferences. Please contact us before departure.
- Trip Length: 5 days
- Group: from 4 persons
- Departure: on request
- Period: February – March
- Accommodation: Hotel, Guest House
- Transport: Private car / bus, 4WD car, hovercraft
- Visited area: Irkutsk, Listvyanka, Small Sea, Khuzhir, Olkhon Island.
- 11.02.23 — 15.02.23 (available)
- 18.02.23 — 22.02.23 (available)
- 25.02.22 — 01.03.22 (available)
- 04.03.22 — 08.03.22 (available)
- 11.03.22 — 15.03.22 (available)
- 18.03.22 — 22.03.22 (available)
- 25.03.22 — 29.03.22 (available)