Excursions in Arshan
from 5000 RUB
Sightseeing tour in Arshan + "Pearl" Resort
For 12 hours of excursion to Arshan you will visit two regions of Russia, see the Southern part of Baikal, find out what the Republic of Buryatia is and why it is famous, look at Baikal from a bird’s eye view.
In this tour you will get acquainted with the following sights:
1) Stella on the border between the Irkutsk region and the Republic of Buryatia.
2) Buddhist stupas on the road to Arshan. At one of the stupas we will make a ceremony for a successful road during our excursion.
3) Buddhist Datsan. This datsan was built in 1917 at the foot of the Sayan Mountains.
4) Tunkinsky Waterfall. This waterfall can not be reached by car, so we will have a mini-trekking (5 km).
5) The souvenir market. The market is on the way to the waterfall and is very famous, since almost all things here are made in Mongolia.
6) Sleeping volcanoes. You will walk on the crater of one of the volcanoes.
7) Hot springs of the “Pearl” resort. You will have a chance to swim in the hot springs. You need to bring a bathing suit, a towel and slippers, or you can rent it on the spot.
8) National Buryat Cuisine. Today you will learn what Booza, Buhler, Khushury and Bovy.
9) Mineral waters of Arshan. In Soviet times, Arshan was considered one of the best mineral water resorts.
- 1 person – 15000 rubles.
2 people – 8500 rubles. per person
3 people – 6500 rubles. per person
4 people and more – 5500 rubles. per person
The price includes: transportation services, guide services, tickets to the national park.
The price does not include: lunch, tickets to swimming pools with hot springs, personal expenses, tips.
Optionally: If desired, you can extend this tour for two days. Please write us and we count two days excurison to Arshan.